Berlin Highlights for beginners
This tour is meant for your first visit to Berlin or to update your knowledge about the city.
Our professional guide will give you an overview of Berlins rich history from the very beginning to prussian times, from WW II to Cold War up to Berlin today with its bustling atmosphere.
Hear why the Old Fritz made the “Tiergarten” to a public parc, why destroyed Charlottenburg Palace was rebuilt after the war or why there is a Sowjet War Memorial in the former British sector – close to Brandenburg Gate.
Learn also more about culture and life in Berlin in history and today. After this tour you will be certainly prepared to discover Berlin on your own.
Highlights of this tour:
Brandenburg Gate, Holocaust Memorial, location of the former “Führer-Bunker”, Unter den Linden, Museums Island, Berlin Cathedral, Alexanderplatz, Karl-Marx-Allee, Eastside-Gallery, Bellevue Palace, Victory Column, Charlottenburg Palace. City-West, Kurfürstendamm, Kaiser-Wilhelm-Memorial-Church, Kaufhaus des Westens (KaDeWe), Diplomatic Quarter, Cultural Forum.
Optional: Olympic-Stadion, Messe, ICC and more (depending on the duration of the tour)
- Tour parameters: private, individual tour just for you (and your group)
- Date and time: according to your requests
- Starting location: e.g. your hotel – also possible: airport or central station
- Length: min. 2 hrs
- tour characteristics: stops, route, focus according to your requests
- Transportation: according to group size: 1-2 Pers. limousine, 3-7 Pers. minivan, 8 – 78 pers. coaches in different sizes
- Languages: dt., engl., span., ital., french, russ. and more
Contact for guidance and booking
- Phone.: +49(0)30 61 30 58 61
- Email: email@example.com