Wild Berlin – exploring multicultural Kreuzberg
Kreuzberg neighbourhood, a meltingpot of different nationalities living here more or less peacefully together, is a living, authentic quarter off the beaten track. During the Cold War Kreuzberg was surrounded from three sites by the Berlin Wall and developed to vibrant nighlife place. Up to today Kreuzberg is the most interesting Berlin neighbourhood – in spite or because of fascinating social and ethnic diversity.
Our walking tour Berlin Kreuzberg is a real unique experience.
See following sites:
Landwehrkanal, Fraenkelufer, Synagogue, Kottbusser Tor, Oranienstr., along the former Wall to the Engelbecken, Mariannenplatz, Künstlerhaus Bethanien …
- Tour parameters: private walking tour for closed groups
- Date and time: up to you
- Starting location: e.g. Kottbusser Tor
- Length: min. 2 hrs
- tour characteristics: walking tour, highly recommended also for students and school classes
- Languages: engl., ital., french, span., russ. and more
Contact for guidance and booking
- Phone.: +49(0)30 61 30 58 61
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org