Exploring East- and West-Berlin
See the most important sites of the City-West – around the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church – and the old city center, located in East-Berlin – east of the Brandenburg Gate.
In between these two centers you will experience a ride with one of the yellow doubledecker busses, the typical public transport bus in Berlin.
You will drive with our guide from Kurfürstendamm, West-Berlins grand boulevard, via the diplomatic quarter to Potsdamer Square. Our professional guide will show the amazing architecture of Helmut Jahns Sony Center, before you will walk with him via Holocaust Memorial to Brandenburg Gate and Government Quarter.
The highlight on this tour is “Mitte”, the historical city centre with beautiful Gendarmenmarkt …
You will see the following highlights:
City-West with Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedächtniskirche, Breidscheidplatz, Kurfürstendamm …
Bus ride (public transport) through Embassy Quarter to the Kulturforum.
Potsdamer Platz, Holocaust-Memorial, Government Quarter, Reichstag, Brandenburger Tor, Gendarmenmarkt, Unter den Linden, (Armory, Museums Island, Berlin Cathedral, Spandauer Vorstadt, Hackesche Höfe) – Sites in brackets: optional
- Tour parameters: private, individual tour just for you
- Date and time: according to your plans
- Starting location: city-east or city-west
- Length: min. 3 hrs
- tour characteristics: walking tour, including public transport
- Languages: engl., span., ital., french, russ. and more
Contact for guidance and booking
- Phone.: +49(0)30 61 30 58 61
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org