Exciting Daytrip to Dresden from/to Berlin
Dresden, also known as the Florence at the Elbe river, can be visited on a daytour from Berlin.
Baroque architecture, beautiful riverside promenades, worldclass museums. Dresden is a must see!
Our guide will give you a 1.5 hrs walking tour of the historic center of Dresden, then you will have time at your leisure for shopping or a museum visit.
Highlights for you:
Semperoper, Zwinger, Residence-Castle, Cathedral, Brühlsche Terraces, Fürstenzug, Stallhof, Golden horseman, Pfunds dairy, Albertinum, Frauenkirche (Church of our Lady), Green Chambers.
Stop in Meissen – On the way to Dresden, we suggest a stop in Meissen, where the famous Meissen porcelain is manufactured.
In Dresden you will the oportunity to go e.g. for a little shopping after the walking tour.
- Tour parameters: private day-tour exclusively for your group
- Date and time: up to you
- Starting location: e.g. your hotel or any other location you specify
- Length: app.10 hrs
- tour characteristics: day tour – lunch on request
- Transportation: depending on group size – 8 – 78 pers. – coaches in different sizes
- Languages: engl., french, span., ital., russ. and more
Contact for guidance and booking
- Phone.: +49(0)30 61 30 58 61
- Email: email@example.com