Day trip to the Spreewald Forest – incl. barge cruise
The Spreewald is a riverdelta and biosphere about 80 km (53 miles) southeast of Berlin.
Visit with us this unique nature preserve which is listed on the UNESCO world heritage list. Many of the scenic villages in Spreewald area are under preservation order.
You will see unique architecture with thatched roofs and from April to August storks.
During our full day tour Spreewald it is definitively a must to enjoy a relaxing cruise through the labyrinth of canals and rivers with a typical Spreewald-barge.
And please taste the unique specialties of the region.
- Tour parameters: private tour for you and your group
- Date and time: depending to your schedule
- Starting location: your hotel or another location, which is convenient for you
- Length: app. 8 hrs
- tour characteristics: incl. boat tour with lunch (restaurant or picnic on board)
- Transportation: depending on group size – 8 – 78 pers. coaches in different sizes
- Languages: engl., ital., french, span., russ. and more
Contact for guidance and booking
- Phone.: +49(0)30 61 30 58 61
- Email: email@example.com