Potsdam Sightseeing de luxe
Potsdam is one of the most beautiful places in Germany and for good reasons under Unesco World Heritage protection.
Enjoy beautiful castles, natural landscape gardens, wonderful baroque and dutch architecture.
Potsdam is a jewel indeed, but also an important focal point of Cold War.
With our knowledgeable, but also humorous guide you will enjoy a fascinating sightseeing tour Potsdam through the city`s diversified history.
Glienicke Palace, Glienicker Brücke (the bridge was used to exchange spies during the cold war), Cecilienhof Palace (Site of the Potsdam Conference), Russian Colony Alexandrowka, Hunters Gate, Holländisches Viertel (Dutch Quarter), St.Nikolai Church, Brandenburg Gate, Sanssoussi Palace and Gardens.
- Tour parameters: exclusive, private tour
- Date and time: according to your plans
- Starting location: your hotel or any other location you specify
- Length: min. 4 hrs
- Tour characteristics: Potsdam history in past and present
- Stops: There will be a stop at Sanssouci Palace to see the palace (outside with our guide) and tour the garden. Also the Dutch Quarter is worth a stop. e.g. for your lunch.
- Option: Guided tour inside Sanssouci Palace – must be booked early.
- Transportation: 1-2 Pers. limousine, 3-7 Pers. minivan,
8 – 78 pers. coaches in different sizes
- Languages: engl., ital., span., french, russ. and more
Contact for guidance and booking
- Phone.: +49(0)30 61 30 58 61
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org