Berlin Sightseeing for students, min. 2 hrs.
Get to know and to love Berlin during our versatile coach tour along the most interesting and relevant highlights in East- and West-Berlin.
Learn about the time when Berlin was capital of the Prussian Kingdom, about what WWII did to the city, about Cold War in Berlin and why the Wall was built. Hear about living with the Wall and what happened after the fall of the Wall …
Depending on the requested length of this Berlin bus tour we show you e.g.:
Brandenburg Gate, Government Quarter, Holocaust Memorial, Unter den Linden, Gendarmenmarkt, Checkpoint Charlie, Karl-Marx-Alley, Eastside Gallery, Cultural Forum, Victory Column, City-West, Kurfürstendamm, Kaiser-Wilhelm-Memorial-Church, Kaufhaus des Westens, Embassy Quarter …
- Tour parameters: individual tour for students
- Date and time: according to your requests
- Starting location: e.g. your hotel
- Length: min. 2 hrs
- tour characteristics: the best way to get an overview of Berlin
- Transportation: 8 – 78 pers. coaches in different sizes
- Languages: dt., engl., span., ital., french, russ. and more
Please contact us:
- Phone.: +49(0)30 61 30 58 61
- Email: email@example.com
Berlin Sightseeing Tour for students at its best.