Through Berlins new and old government quarter
During this walking tour the focal point is the political importance of Berlin in history and today – especially during World War II and Cold War.
Our knowledgeable guide will show you the old Government Quarter, where Hitlers favorite architect Speer once built the “New Reichs-Chancellary” as well as the new Government Quarter with the Reichstag, seat of parliament.
Also we deal with the history of the Berlin Wall, walking along the former death-strip via Brandenburg Gate and Potsdamer Square to Checkpoint Charlie.
If you book in time, we can arrange a visit to the Reichstag with its impressing dome.
- Tour parameters: private walking tour exclusively for you
- Date and time: according to your plans – if you book right in time
- Starting location: Reichstag or Checkpoint Charlie
- Length: min. 2 hrs
- tour characteristics: walking tour through the old and new government quarter, can be combined e.g. with Berlin Mitte walking tour
- Languages: engl., span., ital., span., russ. and more
Contact for guidance and booking
- Phone.: +49(0)30 61 30 58 61
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org