30 years fall of the Berlin Wall – along the former deathstrip
Walk with us along the former deathstrip from Checkpoint Charlie, symbol of Cold War, via Potsdamer Platz to the new Government Quarter.
During this tour you will see the longest still existing part of the Berlin wall, close to Topography of Terror, a documentation centre about Nazi terror.
See one of the last existing guard towers close to Potsdamer Square and learn more about the Berlin Wall and Cold War. Why did the GDR build up a wall around West-Berlin and why did it fell almost by accident in 1989?
Checkpoint Charlie, longest still excisting part of the Wall in the centre, Topography of Terror, Berlin Parliament, Martin-Gropius-Building, original GDR guard-tower, Leipziger Square, Potsdamer Square, Sony Center, Holocaust Memorial, Brandenburger Tor, Reichstag, Government Quarter …
- Tour parameters: private walking tour just for you
- Date and time: according to your plans
- Starting location: Checkpoint Charlie or Brandenburg Gate
- Length: 2 hrs
- tour characteristics: Berlin Wall walking tour,
can be combined e.g. with Berlin Mitte walking tour
- Languages: engl., ital., french, span., russ. and more
Contact for guidance and booking
- Phone.: +49(0)30 61 30 58 61
- Email: email@example.com